Sunday, March 17, 2013

Garlic Ranch Chicken

1 FAMILY
4 Breasts of chicken
1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing packets
1 c. milk
1 c. mayonnaise
2 Tbsp dried minced garlic

To simplify this recipe and make it more frugal simply use one bottle your favorite FREE Ranch Dressing from your stockpile and add 2 T of minced garlic. (I didn't do this for my recipe, but you could try it). 


TO FREEZE
In gallon-sized baggie combine ingredients, except chicken. In separate, small bag, place approx. ½ c. of mixture, for basting if you are going to grill.  Place chicken in remaining mixture in gallon-size bag.

TO PREPARE AFTER FREEZING
Thaw large bag enough to get small bag out and place small bag in fridge, while allowing chicken to continue to thaw. Grill or broil chicken. In last few minutes of grilling chicken, baste chicken breasts with mixture from small bag.

1 comment:

  1. I will have to be honest, at first I was a little skeptical of this one. Simply for the fact that I DESPISE ranch dressing! My kids have never had it, we don't have it in the house, NOTHING! I was in AWE when I finally made it, and we doubled it again and made it for company....everyone LOVED it!! Great recipe!! Way to go Laura!

    ReplyDelete